Re: HTB is nor fair when 'borrowing? *bug* in HTB or some coincidence?

I just tested with my script and also see a 5-8% advantage for the lower handle class.

I wouldn't call it a bug though - HTB is written for high traffic setups and trade off needs to be made between perfect behaviour and CPU usage and you say it gets better with more classes.

Andy.

Well - you had 5-8% while I noticed 50-80% difference! (user1 ~76kB/s and user3 ~45kB/s).
Of course - as you can see on the graph I created: with more classes difference beteween u1&u3 is smaller...

Can you send me the script you used for your test which gave you only 5-8%? Maybe there is something wrong with the one of mine?

-josh