Re: HTB is nor fair when 'borrowing? Can someone correct me or maybe Devik's HTB has a bug?

HTB should give fifty-fifty to U1 and U3... but it is not...
What is happening is that HTB gives about 350-380kbit for user3 and everything else(more than 600kbit) for user1... this period is marked as "t1" on my graph...

Hmm, interesting. Can you switch the order of your IP mappings around on this test so that you can prove that it is some feature of HTB that user1 always gets more bandwidth, and no something about that machine (ie if you swap ip's for user1 and 3 that it still remains (the new) user1 who gets all the b/w?

Obviously this should not be so, just curious to eliminate other possibilities

Ed W