Sequence and Default port

Hi All,

I have following queries :--

1. For indicating any default IP we are placing 0/0 as src or dst in the tc script, similarly what can I use for default port....?. This is the scenario when rules are framed based on ports. For example, For a firewall with eth0(WAN), eth1(LAN) and eth2(DMZ), Iam doing CBQ outgoing (egress) traffic shaping at eth0 interface for public hosted servers located at eth2(DMZ) based on ports(80 for http etc). Now I want to frame a rule for remaining traffic (default) allocating remaining bandwidth(total rate is 512Kbits, 256 Kbits provided to the hosted servers, rest 256KBits is for other traffic). My rules for identifying the hosted servers is based entirely on src port. Hence what rule should I frame for all other traffic coming from eth1(LAN).
2. Is the rule sequence play any role, like if there is any conflict between the rules then the last rule will be given preference. what happens exactly if there is any conflict...?

Any suggestions and reply is very much helpful.

Regards
-Raghu