Iptables-setmark option

Hi Stef,

I would like to clarify how to use iptable setmark option with CBQ egress shaping. For example, If my WAN interface is eth0, LAN interface is eth1 and DMZ is eth2. I would like to do egress shaping using CBQ at eth0 for hosted servers placed either in DMZ or LAN. If my hosted http server local IP is 192.168.1.12 with port 80. What rules should I frame to make it happen, my eth0 interface bandwidth is 100Mbits and rate is 512Kbits. I would like to restrict outgoing bandwidth for my hosted http server to 128Kbits and left bandwidth(512Kbits - 128Kbits) for others(default). An example with similar scenario will definately help.

Regards
-Raghu