[LARTC] equal cost multipath

Hi

Could soneone tell me how linux divide traffic between
interfaces? I have two equal speed interfaces but traffic
divided not equal.
Can I make few non-equal bandwidth channel into multipath?

--
Best regard, Aleksander Trotsai aka MAGE-RIPE aka MAGE-UANIC
My PGP key at ftp://blackhole.adamant.ua/pgp/trotsai.key[.asc]