[LARTC] Router for the two diffent networks

Hi folks,

I have the Linux (Slackware 8.1) router and I use it to replace hardware
router ( for example CISCO).
This router is for only external IP addresses: I got 6 IPs from my ISP and
of course to use them I made router on Linux box.

My scheme is:

Internet connection form radio modem
               | eth0
-----------------
|     Linux box    |
-----------------
              | eth1
----------------
|     switch        |
----------------
    |                |
---------  ----------
| FW1  |   | FW2    |
---------  ----------
    |                |
Local network

All network connections use ext IPS except local network.
Everything works just fine.

So my question is can I put two extra network cards to my Linux box and use
the same PC as router for the second
Internet connecton?

Or do I have to use second one Linux box for it?
eth0 and eth1 routing between first ISP IPs and eth2 and eht3 is routing
between second one IPSP IPs?

Thank you in advance

Remus