Re: Re: [LARTC] imq patches for 2.4.21 available

I wrote this just as FYU for another users
I use IMQ at my work routers so I won't crash tham
And I far I know this crash I got only when traffic going
throw this interface
So I you said IP does not need for this interface and may
this this feature need to be described in documentation
Thanks

--
Best regard, Aleksander Trotsai aka MAGE-RIPE aka MAGE-UANIC
My PGP key at ftp://blackhole.adamant.ua/pgp/trotsai.key[.asc]