[LARTC] imq patches for 2.4.21 available

Jan Rafaj has been so kind to update the imq patch to 2.4.21 and iptables-1.2.8.
No functional changes have been made. The updated patch and instructions are
available at http://trash.net/~kaber. This is the only place where this and future
updates (if any) will be available. I'm going to replace luxik.cdi.cz/~patrick/imq
with a redirect soon.

It is also mentioned on the webpage, but please note i do not actively maintain
imq anymore. Some people have had problems with crashes under some
circumstances, unfortunately noone was able to provide me with useful information
for debugging. If you experience problems leading to crashes, please do not write
me unless you have a decoded oops.

Good luck ;)
Patrick