Re: [LARTC] imq patches for 2.4.21 available

Something about IMQ device
I try to add imq0 with standard way in redhat distribution
via ifcfg-imq0 file (and add line in modules.conf) and got
BUG
If I attache IP address to IMQ device withing next hours
(may be days, randomly) kernel crash with stack dump and
panic
Without address same configuration work OK