Re: [LARTC] imq patches for 2.4.21 available

Alexander Trotsai wrote:

Something about IMQ device
I try to add imq0 with standard way in redhat distribution
via ifcfg-imq0 file (and add line in modules.conf) and got
BUG
If I attache IP address to IMQ device withing next hours
(may be days, randomly) kernel crash with stack dump and
panic
Without address same configuration work OK

Not so bad because imq is not intended to have an ip address. Still, if you would like me to do something about it i need a decoded oops.

Bye,
Patrick