Re: [LARTC] herz the script that i have done.

Hiyee Stef,

 Can we meet on irc?. Also, figure out a new section for the gui
web/system on docum.org where we can put up the Road Map and TODO.

 We will attack the web first then the system.

 Web --> php
 System --> tcl/tk  or Py-Gtk

 Wats say Stef???

 Since we are in different time zones we may have to make some
adjustments towards meeting up online. Will be out to a customers
location through the morning so don't mind if i don't reply immideately.

 If you on irc sometime soon mail me on 9820349221@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and
i will get an sms stef.

 Keep all those ideas of yours brewing...;)

Trevor

--
( >-    GNU/LINUX, It's all about CHOICE      -< )
/~\    __  trevor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  __   /~\