Re: [LARTC] herz the script that i have done.

Hi all,

The rest of the conversation will be between me and Trevor.  If anyone is
interested in following our GUI project, let me (or Trevor) know and we will
keep you informed.

Of course, if we create anything usefull, the lartc list will be informed.

Stef

--

stef.coene@xxxxxxxxx
 "Using Linux as bandwidth manager"