[LARTC] any pointers to rtfm will do 2

Hello Stef,

 Probably with these incessant queries i may be bugging you. Its fine
with me if you could just point me to some real hardcore docs i can read
up to figure out a direct path to framing a rule set for my huge
network.

 The lartc howto i have read in bits and pieces, any other specific tc
docs talking about what i have in mind stef??

Trevor

--
( >-    GNU/LINUX, It's all about CHOICE      -< )
/~\    __  trevor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  __   /~\