Re: [LARTC] herz the script that i have done.

Stef,

 Am setting the same up on my machine now. Want to understand how your
code works. Getting support for cbq will be the next thing on the
agenda. Your interface is quite neat though am trying to comprehend what
the setup really can/can't do.

 I have a whole list of options on the QOS front that we could look into
and package the same for a cbd-htb qos setup. Lets have this done with a
schedule and a plan of action. Time to time reviews will help us judge
the progress we have made.

 I would like to hear your ideas on creating an Enterprise GUI interface
for QOS-Traffic Shaping-Bandwidth Management to be gpl'ed.

Trevor

--
( >-    GNU/LINUX, It's all about CHOICE      -< )
/~\    __  trevor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  __   /~\