Re: [LARTC] howto equalize two uplink?

> Without proto static if one of the gateways is a PPP connection or PPPOE
> then that gateway will be removed if the connection goes down.
I haven't patched the kernel with dead gateway detector patches. Links
are stable. I can manually modify config if a line drops.

> With PPP or PPPOE connections it can be a must if you want to routes to
> remain until the connection is restored.
I see. But what are the advantages/disadvantages?
My problem is that the connections are not shared as i expected. Traffic
on line one is 3 times greater than on line two (after a day testing). I
think i made a mistake. Or there is something with this proto static.

> Otherwise that should be the explanation you are seeking?
Thanks, I looked for something like yours :)

Viktor