[LARTC] OSPF problems

I have a fairly simply laid out network that could easily use static routing.  However, I
plan to expand quickly and don't wish to spend the better part of my life maintaining
static routes.

INTERNET

---------
Gateway | - LAN 172.16.1.x
---------
   |<----wifi
---------
router 2 | -LAN 172.16.2.x
---------
   |<----wifi
---------
router 3 | -LAN 172.16.3.x
         | -Link 192.168.1.3
---------

OSPF seems to work however when connected to the LAN on either router 2 or 3 I get
periodic time outs.  It looks like the routers keep trying to elect a new chief and the
little indians are getting extremely confused.  Does anyone know what would be causing
this and how I might avoid it.  I tested it on a LAN with cross over cables where the
wifi is and I get the same errors.

I am running RH 8.0, ZEBRA version 0.93A.  I used the example found in the "Linux
Advanced Routing & Traffic Control HOWTO" chapter 17.  I have searched many many websites
in search of help and now turn to you the experts to help a fellow geek.

Thanks,

=====
/* Jeff Nye */
/* 801-728-1755 */