[LARTC] iptables + accounting +logging + mysql

Hi all

thanks for helping me who ever behind to setup my box
as a bridge.

my bridge is working fine like below setup

My Lan--- eth1-Bridge-eht0---switch--router-- internet

i have some user in my office lan

i wopuld like to have accounting like this

protocol
ip level
un wanted traffic

i would like to know is there prossible to have all
protocol wise traffic log to send to Mysql and make
them useful in graphics manner

thanks
blu