Re: [LARTC] iptables + accounting +logging + mysql

On Monday 10 March 2003 18:52, ba luh wrote:
> Hi all
>
> thanks for helping me who ever behind to setup my box
> as a bridge.
>
> my bridge is working fine like below setup
>

> My Lan--- eth1-Bridge-eht0---switch--router-- internet
>
> i have some user in my office lan
>
> i wopuld like to have accounting like this
>
> protocol
> ip level
> un wanted traffic
>
> i would like to know is there prossible to have all
> protocol wise traffic log to send to Mysql and make
> them useful in graphics manner
I think it's possible.  At least there are tools to log the traffic and graph
it, but I don't know if they can use mssql as a backend.
Do a google search for it and I'm sure you will find something.

Stef

--

stef.coene@xxxxxxxxx
 "Using Linux as bandwidth manager"