[LARTC] ip rule and transparent proxy.

	Hello,

	I have a linux box with 2 internet links where I am dividing the
traffic among both links. I have one link for VPN and the other one for
internet access in general.
	The main routing table has its default gateway and it's used for VPN
access and the other routing table is used to deviate all the other traffic.
If a set transparent proxy, all tha traffic goes out through the main
routing table, but I'd like it do go out in the second default gateway.
	I've tried to mark packets but it did't work for transparent proxy.
Any sugestions here?
	I have in the second routing table routes for the VPNs LAN pointing
to the defalut route of the main routing table and rest gets out in the
second link.

	Thanks a lot.