Re: [LARTC] ip rule and transparent proxy.

you should try marking squid packets (output chain for example) and then
add a rule (ip rule ls)..
in lartc.org http://www.lartc.org/lartc.pdf have plenty of examples.

tips: when marking packets on iptables, use hexa not decimal notting.
try patching the kernel if does not work (http://www.ssi.bg/~ja/) cause
kernel default source may not work...

and its probably that squid use as source adrres of ip header the ip on
the default route, so you might have to nat that src to the other
interface (so packets leave the interface you want and come back in that
interface and not the other -if they come..- )

greets and good speed.