[LARTC] I must become a bandwidth nazi.

Title: Message
Was wondering if someone can more or less come up with something newbie'ish for me to quickly and easily limit
traffic to one host on my Nat'd network (192.168.0.60 for instance is using 90% of the bandwidth most of the time in our
12 machine network) mostly DCC's on IRC. Is there a quick and super simple way to do it with tc/cbq etc ?

eth0 - global interface to net (10mps card)
eth1 - local (to switch feeding NAT'd machines) (100mps card)

using a cable modem connect (2670 kbps downstream, 1156 kbps upstream, measured via dslreports.com)

Need a way to limit bandwidth to one particular machine on the 192.168.x.x network.Don't even need to divide up bandwidth
like most cbq tutorials discuss. I think it involves the ingress filter but not sure. If someone could write a simple tc script that would
limit bandwidth to an ip (ie:192.168.0.61) on our network to say 25-50k/s or there abouts. I've used the wondershaper script
here at home but no overly useful in the case of work and the need for me to become a Bandwidth Nazi. I've used IPTraf and
it pretty much tells the tale.