[LARTC] Ideas...

Hello,

My company runs several Internet Cafes in Mexico, where bandwith is
limited and very costly. We use Linux to do NAT and firewall stuff and at
each location we
have about 30-40 stations. I'd like to know if anyone out there has any
suggestions about how to use CBQ to limit the bandwith at each station.
We only have a 128k circuit. The problem I am having is that since I have
that tiny pipe, one or two people unknowingly hog all the bandwith with
applications like napster and my other customers who are just viewing web
pages get pissed. Again, I want to rate limit each individual station. Do
I have to have an ingress rule for EACH ip address? Any ideas would be
very helpful..

Thanks sincerely!

Errol