[LARTC] PRIO, TBF, RED, WRR, CSZ, ....

Hi all,
I would like to show CBQ works better at controlling bandwidth than PRIO, TBF, RED, WRR, CSZ, etc.

Is it possible to stream 3 flows of controlled bandwidth at say 5, 30, 65 Mbps from 1 server to 3 computers and then see how well each queueing discipline works??

I have tried only CBQ and it worked perfectly. BUT, i have not tried the rest. Apparently i am not sure how to set up the other disciplines and it seems like they require CBQ as parent in order to work. Is this true???

Regards.