[LARTC] cbq as leave queueing discipline

Hi all,

actually I found, that cbq does not work as a leave queueing discipline. The
script below I written against documentation at
http://qos.ittc.ukans.edu/howto. This script really doesn't shape anything.
Does anybody know why?

The only way to get things working is to write the script as it was before.
Well slight modifications are required.

Marek Gresko