Re: [LARTC] kernel freeze after cbq startup

Hi all,

I have solved my problem with kernel freeze. I was using flowid 20:0 instead
of 20:1. Also I have rewritten the script. But now, I have to look at it,
because it doesn't shape anything:)

If I will not find the bug I'll post it there.

> > I want to ask what am I doing wrong. A few seconds after running this
> > script my gateway freezes. I use the 2.4.1 kernel compiled on RH 7.0
> > system using the kgcc (egcs-1.1.2) compiler.
>
> Hi. I have the same problem, some seconds after activating cbq, the server
> hangs and I have to power off and boot... :(.

Thank you
				Marek Gresko