[LARTC] can I do this with cbq?

Hello

I would like to know if I could control traffic with some restrictions like
the folowing:

Supose I have 64kbit that I share with 10 clients. Know if 48kbits are used I
would like to limit each of the 10 usesers lets say to 32kbits. If the total
bandwith is used 64Kbits I would like to limit each of the 10 users to
8kbits.

can I do something like this or similar ?

thanks

billy