Re: many ways to do load balancing (or not?)

Em Thu, Nov 21, 2002 at 04:06:26PM -0800, William L. Thomson Jr. escreveu:
> Not necessarily. I have two lines going in completely different
> directions, different private nets, and then via different ISP/Public
> IPs.

Do you have public servers that are accessed from the outside? How do you
respond to requests comming down one link? I suppose via the same link, or
using SNAT, otherwise you would have packets with a source IP from ISP1
traveling through the link to ISP2, right?