RES: Re[2]: [LARTC] traffic shaping

>In smb.conf you can set the pid file name.
>You can set it using some kind of variable to mount the name on the fly.
>That way every time it runs thereis a diferent smb.pid file.

Could you give me some more details?
I couldn't find any way to set the pid in the smb.conf ...

Sorry i bother the list with this again.
But it feels like i found a bug or something. The "bug" is:
"it's impossible to find on the internet how to start multiple smbs"

I haven't asked samba mailing list yet, but still. Shouldn't this subject be
somehow, somewhere, documented? Maybe somebody should start a Samba NAQ
(Never Asked Question).

antonis.