Re: Implement generic double fault generation mechanism

Dong, Eddie wrote:
There is not point referring to current code. Current code does not
handle serial exceptions properly. So fix it in your patch otherwise I
propose to use my patch that fixes current code
(http://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/21829/).

I would like Avi to decide.

I would prefer you two to reach agreement.  Less work for me.

I can check with internal architecture to see what does "handle exceptions serially" mean in really. For me serial means first in first out, and thus we should remain 1st exception.

The second exception was encountered while injecting the first exception, so how can you continue with the first without servicing the second?