KVM/ARM status and branches

Hello,

We have a new branch, which will never be rebased and should always be
bisectable and mergable. It's kvm-arm-master and can be found here:

git://github.com/virtualopensystems/linux-kvm-arm.git kvm-arm-master

(or pointy-clicky web interface:)
https://github.com/virtualopensystems/linux-kvm-arm

This branch merges 3.6-rc5

The branch also merges all Marc Zyngier's timer, vgic and hyp-mode
boot branches.

It is also merged with the IRQ injection API changes (touched
KVM_IRQ_LINE) as there hasn't been any other comments on this. This
requires qemu patches, which can be found here:

git://github.com/virtualopensystems/qemu.git kvm-arm-irq-api

(or pointy-clicky web interface:)
https://github.com/virtualopensystems/qemu

Two things are outstanding on my end before I attempt an initial upstream;
 1. We have a bug when we start swapping in the host, the guest kernel
dies with "BUG: Bad page state..." and all sort of bad things follow.
If we really stress the host on memory pressure it seems that host can
also crash, or at least become completely unresponsive. The same test
on a KVM kernel without any VMs does not cause this BUG.
 2. We need to merge and test the GET_ONE/SET_ONE register API.

This should all happen this week and patches for upstream will happen this week.

-Christoffer