Re: KDE4 pager without outlines?

Hello Duncan and René,

Duncan, René correctly stated that I am not actually using my KDE
system for this email exchange.  Rather, I am using my Windows PC and
Gmail within the Chrome browser.  However, you have captured my
sentiment perfectly! :)  Furthermore, you both have offered many great
tips--including the tip regarding Google's Noto font.  I will
certainly look into these avenues as a workaround/fix for my woes.

Thank you again for all your wonderful support.  I very much appreciate it.

Kind regards,

--
Mun