KDevelop and CMake plugin

I have installed KDevelop and try start Qt application.
I have error:

Could not load project management plugin KDevCMakeManager.
Check that the required programs are installed, or see console output
for more information.

In Help/Loaded_plugins I see CMake Project Builder
also in Settings/Configure_KDevelop/Plugins  is checked CMake Project Builder

this group is appropriate for KDevelop ask? Or kde-devel, but I don't
ask about code.
Thanks,