KDE4 pager without outlines?

Hi,

I am using KDE4 on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 (RHEL7) and was
wondering if there is a pager replacement that will do the following:

o  Highlight the current Virtual Desktop with a unique color or something
o  Not have any of the window outlines shown within the Pager

I found the source code to virtual-desktop-bar, which seems like it
may do the trick, but I don't know how to compile it on RHEL7.

Regards,

--
Mun