Re: Long links in konsole, truncated at EOL when hovered or clicked.

On Sat, Dec 24, 2022 at 09:19:46PM -0800, Dave Close wrote:
> "A. F. Cano" wrote:
>
> >Unfortunately, there seems to be no way to prevent mutt from inserting
> >\n between long links, even after using ...
>
> I understand the objective is to correctly process a received message.
> But what does mutt do if the link is contained within angle brackets
> (<>)? I've found that some MUAs handle those better. If it works for
> you, you could try to get your correspondents to conform. (Good luck.)

That was easy to test thanks to the edit function in mutt.  Added the
< and > but it made no difference.

>From this thread:

https://www.mail-archive.com/mutt-users@xxxxxxxx/msg55201.html

I gather this is an old problem that has been looked at before with no
solution found as it depends on ncurses, that mutt uses.  Oh well.

Thanks for the hint.

Augustine