Re: Long links in konsole, truncated at EOL when hovered or clicked.

"A. F. Cano" wrote:

>Unfortunately, there seems to be no way to prevent mutt from inserting
>\n between long links, even after using ...

I understand the objective is to correctly process a received message.
But what does mutt do if the link is contained within angle brackets
(<>)? I've found that some MUAs handle those better. If it works for
you, you could try to get your correspondents to conform. (Good luck.)
--
          Dave Close, Compata, Irvine CA       +1 714 434 7359
        dave@xxxxxxxxxxx              dhclose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx