Long links in konsole, truncated at EOL when hovered or clicked.

Hello,

I have konsole mouse behavior -> Miscellaneous -> "Underline links" and
"Open by direct click" enabled, but long links (that go further than one
line in mutt) stop at EOL.  Only the first part is underlined or used on
click.

I have tried "Allow escape sequences for links" and in the "Text interaction"
tab I have added \n to the "Word characters:" but it doesn't change the
behavior.

If I maximize the window so that the long link fits in one line, I can
click it successfully, but I'm trying to avoid that extra step.

What option am I missing so that konsole recognizes the whole link, no
matter the number of lines it occupies?

Thanks.

Augustine