Re: Long links in konsole, truncated at EOL when hovered or clicked.

On Saturday December 24 2022 14:33:17 A. F. Cano wrote:

>"Open by direct click" enabled, but long links (that go further than one line
>in mutt
>) stop at EOL.  Only the first part is underlined or used on click.

Can you confirm that the link detection works correctly in the shell, e.g. when you `cat` a file containing them? If so you'll probably want to look into configuring mutt so it doesn't do any wrapping of the email message bodies.

FWIW, this sort of thing is why I stopped using pine after resisting for as long as possible.

R.