Re: Fwd: Your account has been deactivated

On Monday October 24 2022 15:37:24 Paul Dann wrote:

>2FA really is not hard to set up, and significantly reduces identity theft.

The question is not how hard it is to set up or not but rather why anyone would bother to hack the account of a random KDE contributor.
When you know you're fooling yourself in thinking this "minor inconvenience" will stop anyone who really does want to do that.

If there's somehow a true risk of your identity being stolen via gitlab than 1) I have more reason to dislike the platform and 2) maybe I regret not having done my contributions under an "artist's name" ...

R.