Date: Monday October 24 2022
From: KDE Invent <noreply@xxxxxxx>
To: rjvbertin@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Your account has been deactivated

Hello René J.V. Bertin,

Your account has been deactivated. You will not be able to:
  - Access Git repositories or the API.
  - Receive any notifications from GitLab.
  - Use slash commands.

To reactivate your account, sign in to GitLab at https://invent.kde.org/.

Please contact your GitLab administrator if you think this is an error.

--
You're receiving this email because of your account on invent.kde.org.