Fwd: Your account has been deactivated

On Mon, 24 Oct 2022 at 11:16, Norbert Zawodsky <norbert@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Am 24.10.22 11:02 schrieb René J.V. Bertin:
I hate 2FA as it incites too much to remain logged in (and to be married to a mobile if not recent enough smartphone).

The same thing just happened to me. I use KeePassXC already, which has OTP support. It's pretty much 3 clicks to add a 2FA token, and it's a desktop app. I happen to sync it with the mobile app via NextCloud, but it's certainly not required.

2FA really is not hard to set up, and significantly reduces identity theft. I get that it's not convenient for everyone, but it's a 10min up-front investment to get something like KeePassXC set up to handle all this simply.

Paul