getting screen reader started with sddm

Title: test
Good morning, everyone! I installed the Plasma 5.26 beta yesterday on one of my Ubuntu 22.04 systems. I am very excited to try out the new accessibility improvements, as I have heard great things about the KDE desktop for years. My first question is, how do I get the Orca screen reader going in SDDM? I am able to fumble my way through logging in without speech, but am not able to figure out how to switch my desired session from Mate to KDE. I tried the usual alt+super+s command, but that did not work. Any help would be greatly appreciated, as I look forward to testing the new desktop release.

Thanks,

Guy