Re: GuC issue

Hello,

Something is very corrupted with that GuC log. The log consists of a header page and then a stream of log entry structures. The structure is supposed to be 20 bytes long and starts with a four byte time stamp. But I am seeing what is conceivably a 32bit timestamp appearing at 21 byte increments through the log. Even more curiously, the time stamp seems to have an 0x0D, 0x0A after it. Are you doing any printf type operation in order to write the log out from memory to disk?

INTEL_GUC_LOAD_STATUS_INIT_DATA_INVALID means that the GuC did not like the initialisation data passed in. Most likely, something in the ADS structure is not valid. If you try with the latest GuC version, that might give you more information as to what is the incorrect. More status codes have been added since 70.1.1.

John.