GuC issue

Hi,

I'm currently implementing GuC/HuC firmware support in one Safety Critical OS.
I'm following i915 code and I implemented all paths (I don't want GuC submission or SLPC features). I need GuC to authenticate HuC firmware blob.

I mirrored GuC implementation in my code.

After GuC DMA transfer succeeds, I'm reading GUC_STATUS register.
HW returns INTEL_BOOTROM_STATUS_JUMP_PASSED as bootrom status and INTEL_GUC_LOAD_STATUS_LAPIC_DONE as GuC load status.

Unfortunately, after one second of waiting, the status didn't get changed to INTEL_GUC_LOAD_STATUS_READY at all.

What is a potential issue here?
Could you please help me?

In addition to this, could you please point out some documentation about GuC's ADS struct?

Thanks,
Maksym