Pushing commits to drm-intel-next-queued and questions about CI

Hi Daniel,

A while ago I was granted commit rights to the drm-intel repo.
So far I've not used these, but since no-one seems to be
pushing these 2 sets, I guess now might be a good time to
learn how to push things myself.

I'm talking about these 2 patch-sets:

https://patchwork.freedesktop.org/series/32274/
https://patchwork.freedesktop.org/series/32288/

Both have all the necessary reviews, etc.

The first series triggers some new warnings in Fi.CI.IGT,
looking at the history of the tests triggering new warnings,
e.g. I see a "new" warning on kbl in:
https://intel-gfx-ci.01.org/tree/drm-tip/igt@kms_busy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
it seems that some tests simply sometimes trigger some warnings,
if that is the case can I ignore these ?

Also it seems that the 3261 tip chosen to run the tests against
was a poor one according to the per test histories many
tests were skipped against it. How can I reschedule tests?

Likewise the 2nd patchset failed 1 test in
Fi.CI.BAT, which seems unrelated to the patch-set.

This means the other tests never ran, so I guess
I should reschedule the tests for this set.

Given that all the patches have been reviewed and acked can
I simply push these to drm-intel-next-queued once the
tests results are sorted out?

Regards,

Hans