Re: [Marketing Mail] Re: LDAP authentication and authorization using Debian and Active Directory

Hi All

First of all I would like to thank everybody for your help. I am going to start by using configurations listed by Stéphane Gaubert for practical reasons. I already managed to authenticate Cyrus-imap with Windows 2022 AD  using simple bind with no encryption . As stated I would like to use ldaps instead. If I don't succeed with this settings, I will try the other options

Regards

Denis