Re: [Marketing Mail] Re: LDAP authentication and authorization using Debian and Active Directory

Hi there
I've been copying users' mailboxes via IMAP from Office365 using Azure AD (now Microsoft Entra) , and needed imapsync's XOAUTH2 code for that in order to obtain a Bearer token with the admin's cooperation.
In order to run your own cyrus imap repo and authenticate against AD I think you're going to need something like https://github.com/moriyoshi/cyrus-sasl-xoauth2, didn't tried yet though. Maybe a self-hosted AD doesn't require OAUTH2 as opposite to Azure.
Best regards
Carlos