Cyrus 3.2.10 and 3.4.4 imapd services terminate after accessing it with a client

Dear all,

have you seen the following behavior by any Cyrus installation:

OS: Suse Leap 15.3
Currently I run Cyrus 3.0.16 based on a community packages from 'nixda'. Everything works well. I have tried to upgrade to version 3.2.10 or 3.4.4 based on a community package from 'buschman23'.

After the installation Cyrus starts without any problem. After accessing the imapd with any imap client (tested Thundebird and Mail on an iPhone) the imapd process terminates with 'status 127' after running successfully through the authentication process. As it's a community package I'm already in touch with the builder of this package. At the moment he was not able to reproduce this error. I didn't believe that you can make an in-dept analysis of my problem but my questions are:

"Have you faced a situation where the imapd process terminates instantly with 'status 127' after getting accessed by an email client"
"What does 'status 127' mean?"
"Any ideas how I could find out what leads to 'status 127'?"

Cheers
Roland