Re: Sharing Murder?

On 30 Nov 2006, at 11:48, Janne Peltonen wrote:
...or is it? If the traditional config delivers to the correct backend
by looking the correct backend up in the mailboxes db (from mupdate
master), then it can use the sieve scripts and duplicate delivery dbs in
there. But what about this kind of config? Would I still need to share
these databases? Is there something I'm missing (again)?

Well, I would think there'd be a problem with the seen DB, deliver DB, sieve, and perhaps with replication as well. All those bits are not in the (shared) spool directory and are not taken care of with mupdate_config replicated. They could be taken care of through further sharing, but that may run up against the same sorts of filesystem issues.

:wes
----