Re: command-line sieve client that supports TLS

On 15.11.2006, at 00:59, Phil Pennock wrote:

New version is -v66; this is what I get for being lazy and using repo
revision numbers as a software release number.  It's a standalone
script, I think that people will survive.

it is absolutely great. You should urge cyrus developers to include it in their source code, once it's mature enough and well tested.

I'm open to more feature requests.

Well, here is one.
For self-signed certificates I get the error
STARTTLS promotion failed: SSL connect attempt failed with unknown errorerror:14090086:SSL routines:SSL3_GET_SERVER_CERTIFICATE:certificate verify failed

it would be great to add a --noverify option for TLS, for self-signed certificates.

-Phil

Thanks a lot, based on your script I am going to write a web-based GUI in php, for "general" use and typo3. Might take some time, though.

wogri

--
www.vix.at // www.aco.net // www.sth.ac.at
wh@xxxxxxxxxxxx // WH844-RIPE