Re: [Last-Call] [Iot-directorate] Iotdir telechat review of draft-ietf-taps-transport-security-11

Hi Mohit,

Thanks for the review! You can find an updated version of the document here:

Regarding the title, we believe that the current version is correct, since "Transport Services” itself is about the interaction between apps and transport protocols; thus by adding security to the mix, we are still referring to the interface to applications. More importantly, the authors believe that the first sentence of the abstract does indicate this clearly:

"This document provides a survey of commonly used or notable network security protocols, with a focus on how they interact and integrate with applications and transport protocols.”

We did incorporate the editorial points you brought up. Thanks for pointing those out!

Thanks,
Tommy